Lawn & Garden
• Controls Botrytis Rot (grey mold) on Strawberries
• Labeled for many fruits, ornamentals and lawns
CONTAINS: 50% Wettable Powder Captan.
USE ON: Fruit Crops: Almonds, apples, apricots, blueberries, cherries, grapes, nectarines, peaches, plums, and strawberries.
Ornamentals: Azaleas, begonias, camellias, carnations, gladiolus, chrysanthemums and roses. Also grasses.
CONTROLS: Scab, Black Spot, Botrytis, Anthracnose, Brown Rot, Damping-Off, Root Rot, Leaf Spot, Brown Patch & Downy Mildew.
RATE: Foliar spray 2 tsp. - 4 tbs. per gal. of water. Grasses-1 tbs. in 1 gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
APPLICATION: Foliar Spray; Mix with water and apply as a thorough cover spray.
12 x 8 oz. - #01600
LIQUID COPPER FUNGICIDE*
• Controls diseases caused by bacteria & fungi
• New formulation works well with hose end sprayers
• Labeled for control of moss and algae
CONTAINS: 31.4% Copper Ammonium complex (8% Metallic Copper Equivalent, 0.784 lbs per gallon)
USE ON: Many Fruits, Vegetables, Turfgrasses (algae control), Live Oak (moss control) and Ornamentals
CONTROLS: Many bacterial and fungal leaf spots, rust, blights. Also controls algae in Turfgrass and moss in live oaks.
RATE: Rates vary greatly depending upon use. See label. Ex. Peaches - 1.5 Tablespoons per gallon, Tomatoes - 2 ozs per 1,000 sq. ft. in 2 gallons of water, Ornamentals - 2 teaspoons per gallon, Moss control- 4.5 ozs per 1,000 sq. ft., Algae control in turfgrass - 1 pint per 1,000 sq. ft. in 5 gallons of water.
APPLICATION: Mix with water and apply as a cover spray.
12 x 8 oz. - #02901
12 x Pt - #02902,
12 x Qt - #02903
4 x Gal. - #02904
* This description is a new formulation. Check label.
• Labeled for many exotic ornamentals such as African Violets, Ferns & Dendrobium Orchids
• Preferred by many rose growers for Black Spot
• Commonly used in the commercial production of tomatoes, squash & melons
CONTAINS: 80% Mancozeb
USE ON: Many ornamentals, vegetables (potatoes, corn, squash, cucumber, melon, and papaya)
CONTROLS: leafspots, rust, botrytis, anthracnose, early and late blights, and downy mildew.
RATE: Foliar spray-1.5 tbs. per gallon.
APPLICATION: Mix with water. Apply as a thorough cover spray.
12 x 6 oz. plastic bottle - #03900
8 x 2 lb. tub - #03912
LIQUID ORNAMENTAL & VEGETABLE FUNGICIDE contains DACONIL®
• Same active ingredient as Bravo® used in agriculture
• Easy to mix formulation with a spreader sticker included
• Broad Spectrum Disease Control
CONTAINS: 12.5% Chlorothanlonil
USE ON: Ornamentals, bulbs, foliage plants, conifers, many types of vegetables, and certain tree and orchard crops.
CONTROLS: Ornamentals; Leaf spot, foliar blight, powdery mildew, rust, and scab. Vegetables; Rust, botrytis, anthracnose, downy mildew, alternaria, blights and blotches. RATE: Most ornamentals; 2 1/2 tbs per gal. Most vegetables; 2 - 4 tbs. per gal.
APPLICATION: Mix with water and spray.
12 x Pt. - #06822
12 x Qt. - #06823
4 x Gal. - #06824
SA - 20 DISINFECTANT
• Controls Algae and Mildew
• Disinfect greenhouses, pots & tools
• Use on ornamentals including orchids
• Controls toadstools and other fungi in the lawn
CONTAINS: 10% dimethyl benzylammonium chloride and 10% dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride
USES: Disinfecting greenhouse areas, pots, and tools 1 Tablespoon per gal, Orchid Culture - 1-2 Tablespoons per gal, Algae Control- 1 Tablespoon per gallon, Treat Seedlings & Bulbs 1 Teaspoon per gal. Other Ornamental Usage: 1- 1.5 tsp. per gal.
APPLICATION: Mix with water. Depending upon specific use this product may be used as a spray, drench, soak or a dip.
12 x 8 oz. - #10501
12 x Pt. - #10502
WETTABLE OR DUSTING SULFUR
• Controls rust of beans & brown rot of peaches
• Controls Powdery Mildew on many ornamentals
• Helps in the control of Rust Mite of Citrus (black fruit)
CONTAINS: 90% Sulfur
USE ON: Mangoes, peaches, strawberries, flowers, shrubs, lawns and many listed vegetables.
CONTROLS: Rust, powdery mildew, brown rot, leaf spots, mites and chiggers.
RATE: (varying) 1/4 - 2 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. or 1- 4 tbs. per gallon
APPLICATION: Dust thoroughly or mix with water and apply as a thorough cover spray. PACKED:
12 x 1 lb. shaker canister - #12301
10 x 5 lb. bags - #12305
THIOMYL SYSTEMIC FUNGICIDE
• Repackage of Cleary® 3336 WP
• Treats bulbs after digging for over-wintering
• Controls many stem, crown & root rots
• Controls many leaf spots such as Black Spot of Roses
CONTAINS: 50% Thiophanate Methyl Wettable Powder.
USE ON: Roses, many ornamentals, and certain backyard fruit trees: apple, apricot, cherry, nectarine, peach, pecan, plum and prune. Bulbs; as a Bulb Dip.
CONTROLS: Anthracnose, fusarium blight, black spot, botrytis and other diseases on ornamentals
RATE: Spray: 2+ Tsp per gal Turf: 1-2 oz per 1,000 sq ft.
APPLICATION: Mix with water, apply as a full volume foliar spray.
6 x 2 oz. - #12900
6 x 6 oz. - #12909
2009 - Last Year • Close Out!
• No Mixing, No Spraying
• Ready to use dust fungicide formulation
CONTROLS: Early and Late Blights, Bacterial Spot and Downy Mildew.
RATE: 15 - 60 lbs. per acre. See label for specific rates.
APPLICATION: For home garden use, dust plants lightly but obtain thorough coverage. DO NOT apply to wet foliage.
10 x 5 lb. bag - #13105
25 lb.- #13107